Our therapists cover a broad range of issues. For individuals we have specialists in anxiety, depression, relationships, self-esteem, spirituality, assessment, addictions, grief, coping skills, child and teen issues, etc. For couples, parents and families we offer help with marriage, parenting, conflict, childhood behavioral issues, school concerns, pre-marital, sexuality, etc.
Below are listed areas of expertise for each therapist (alphabetical order). The lists are not exhaustive and if you have a concern not listed please contact us for more information.
Megan Baron, MACC, LPCA
- Primary Expertise: Children and teens (anxiety, depression, behavioral issues, familial distress and sleep issues). College age and Adult women (anxiety, depression, self-esteem, life transitions, familial and relation issues).
- General: Trauma, self-harm, women’s issues, anxiety, sleep issues and life transitions/adjustments.
- Ages: children (4+), teens, college and adults
Michael Bollin, MA, LPC
- Primary Expertise: anxiety, developmental trauma, spiritual issues, depression, self-esteem, addiction, lack of motivation, marital, OCD, anger, adjustment problems with major life events
- General: grief, health & wellness issues, identity issues
- Ages: children 10+, adolescents, adults (males & females), couples, and families
Amanda Cherry, MA, LPC
- Primary Expertise: addiction, women’s issues, self-esteem, consultation for parents with children abusing drugs or alcohol, communication issues, conflict resolution, life transitions, crisis management and spiritual issues.
- General: pre and early marriage, intimacy issues, health concerns, dietary wellness, depression, anxiety
- Ages: Adults
Steven Clemons, Jr., MAMFC, LMFT, LPC
- Primary Expertise: life-transitions, career exploration and transitions, anxiety, depression, anger, self-image, spiritual issues, grief and loss, co-dependency, and trauma.
- General: Men's and Women's issues, transition to adulthood, couples, EMDR.
- Ages: Adolescents 12+, adults, couples, families.
Alicia Collins, MS, LMFT
- Primary Expertise: Marital and relationship conflict by developing emotional understanding and bonding after long-standing disagreements. Also pre-marital, communication issues, separation, divorce, grief/loss, extending family conflicts, chronic illness, abuse, trauma, anxiety and depression.
- Specialized Training: Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and AAMFT Clinical Supervisor.
- Ages: Adults and adolescent teen girls
Bryan Franklin, MACC, LPCA
- Primary Expertise: Conflict, Relationships, Marriage, Pre-Marital, Men's issues, interpersonal communication, intimacy, parenting, blended families, recovery from infidelity, grief and loss.
- General: Career transitions, affair recovery, change management, anxiety
- Ages: adolescents, adults, couples and families
Kristina Franklin, MACC, LPC, LMFT
- Primary Expertise: marriage, communication, relationships, affair recovery, pre-marital, conflict, spiritual, anxiety, OCD, panic, anger, miscarriage/loss, grief, self-esteem.
- General: parenting, military and law enforcement families
- Ages: adults
Barbara Givens, MA, LMFT
- Primary Expertise: pre marital, marital and affair recovery. Communication and constructive conflict, identity development through life transitions.
- General: Spiritual identity and growth, self forgiveness and forgiving others, aging, depression, anxiety
- Ages: Adults, couples and families
Alisha Hill, MACC, LMFT
- Primary Expertise: Marriage counseling with focus on renewed bond and closeness, pre-marital, affair recovery, conflict, Parenting for pre-teens and adolescents.
- General: Women's issues, anxiety, depression, spiritual, anger, life transitions, grief/loss.
- Specialized Training: Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Ages: Children (12+), adolescents, adults
Michelle Martin Hurlbert, MACC, LPC
- Primary Expertise: Single Incident abuse and Complex Trauma, Infertility
- General: Anxiety, Depression, grief and loss, Spiritual concerns, relationships, Self-harm
- Specialized Training: Professional Training and Webinars with International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISST-D); Levels I, II, and III of Janina Fisher’s Webinar Series; Levels I and II of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing with the EMDR Institute; Jim Knipe’s EMDR Therapy with Complex Trauma and Dissociative Personality Structure
- Ages: adolescents (13+), adults
Donna Kanipe, MACC, LMFT, LPC
- Primary Expertise: Marriage restoration, affair recovery, rebuilding marital closeness & emotional safety, pre-marital, separation, divorce care, parenting, conflict, trauma, anxiety, depression, grief, self-esteem, spiritual issues, adolescents
- General: Life adjustment after major medical issues and rebuilding marriage in the empty nest
- Specialized Training: Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy and Level I and II of EMDR.
- Ages: teens (13+), adults
Rhoda Keefer, PGCE, MA, LPCA
- Primary Expertise: Children (anxiety and depression, social and behavioral issues, family distress, parenting, grief and loss), Adolescents and young adults (anxiety, behavioral issues, social or spiritual issues), Families (parenting, distress), Individual adults
- General: Depression, Grief, Loss, Life Transitions, Relationships, Spiritual Issues, Cross-Cultural Adjustment, Women's Issues.
- Ages: 4+
Chad Kraska, PsyD, HSP-P, Clinical Psychologist
- Primary Expertise: Neuropsychological & Neurodevelopmental Assessment of the following: Asperger’s/Autism Spectrum, ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Behavioral Disorders, OCD, Learning and/or Language Disorders, Communication/Speech Disorders, Intellectual Impairment, Personality Disorders, Neurocognitive Disorders, CAIS and IQ testing
- Ages 4+
- Therapeutic Areas of Focus: Anxiety, OCD, Autism Spectrum. Men and Young Men: career direction/clarity, life direction, spiritual growth, mentoring, ADHD and executive functioning; Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Mood Dysregulation), Disruptive Behavior (Oppositional Defiant and Conduct Disorders)
- Ages: 12+
Kate Leggett, MA, LPC
- Primary Expertise: Children and Adolescents, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, spirituality, relationships, sexual addiction, and behavioral problems. parenting.
- General: pre-marital, self-esteem
- Ages: children 4+, adolescents, adults, and families
Chris McCarthy, PhD, LPC
- Primary Expertise: Children (all forms of anxiety and depression, behavioral and parenting issues), teens and young adults (behavioral, social, parenting, depression and anxiety), marriage (all issues), individuals with anxiety and depression, spiritual growth, parenting and men's issues.
- General: Gender confusion, sexual abuse recovery (male and female), mid-life crisis
- Ages: children (6+), teens and adults
Linda McGrew, MA, LPC
- Primary Expertise: spiritual, anxiety, marriage, women's issues, depression, bipolar, pre-marital, relationships, health concerns, grief, self-esteem
- General: anger, parenting, personality disorder, eating disorder
- Ages: adult
Patti McMillan, MEd, LPC
- Primary Expertise: child behavior, anxiety, OCD, panic, separation anxiety, social anxiety, depression, adoption, parenting, bipolar, spiritual, self-esteem, learning disabilities, ADHD, grief
- General: trauma, sexual, relationships, health concerns, personality disorder, eating disorder
- Ages: child, teen, adult women
Jennifer Parsons, MA, LMFT
- Primary Expertise: Family, Depression, Anxiety, Grief, Adoption, Spiritual struggles, parenting, search for authenticity, Cross-cultural issues, identity, emotional safety, life transitions.
- General: Failure to Launch, Aging, Trauma, Isolation
- Ages: 3+
Mike Prasse, MA, LPC
- Primary Expertise: marriage, anxiety and phobias, OCD, abuse and trauma recovery - PTSD, ADHD, anger, relationships, pre-marital, spiritual, parenting, men's issues, recovery from infidelity and personality disorders including narcissism.
- General: addiction, depression, self-esteem, health concerns, bipolar, sexual or sexuality issues, sleep problems
- Ages: teens and adults
David Russ, PhD, HSP-P, Psychologist
- Primary Expertise: Severe Anxiety (Emetophobia, OCD, panic, separation, general, phobias, PTSD, school), and related spiritual issues
- General: Social anxiety, trichotillomania (hair pulling), dermatillomania (skin picking), tics, disorders co-occurring and secondary to anxiety.
- Specialized Training: Behavioral Therapy Training Institute (BTTI) for both adults and children.
- Ages: children 6+, teens and adults
Anna Seiple, MACC, LPCA
- Primary Expertise: Children and teens (anxiety, depression, and behavioral issues). Pre-marital and marital counseling, toward safety and intimacy. Transitions after significant life events (e.g., divorce, chronic health problems), spiritual issues, and grief and loss.
- General: Trauma, women's issues, anxiety, depression, and career transitions.
- Ages: children, teens, adults, couples